TheWintersPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Packs with different customs and beliefs. 3 Packs willing to fight for what is right and wrong. Most say we can change the world if we try, and create peace. But no wolf believes that saying. Which pack will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Endevor ranks (unfinished)
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 2:40 pm by Silo

» Endevor Den
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 12:28 pm by Shunook

» The Winter Store
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Dec 22, 2013 8:36 am by Shunook

» Endevor Mountains
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:47 pm by Shunook

» Cola's Bio
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 7:16 pm by Cola

» HAPPY B-DAY SEAFEAR
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 am by Silo

» The Gia Den
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:22 am by Silo

» Joining: Larkin
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:39 pm by Kira

» The Frozen Canyon
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 1:04 pm by Kira

Affiliates
Top 50 Wolf RPG vote for your say in the first RP event!!! Star1010

vote for your say in the first RP event!!!

Go down 
5 posters

Pack survivla
1. A rivel pack shows as we fight about territory. ( you can do any type of fighting) we fight with every thing we got show them we are not weak and will kill if we need too
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_lcap0%vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.a huge blizzard happens and we get stuke in the dens for a few days maybe weeks will their be stuff going on or will we all get sick of each other?
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_lcap0%vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3.A weird rain thunder storm come and it rains for ten days filling our dens and homeland a mess as well the pack. We get washed down the mountain as we all try to stayafloat. Once the curent died we walk back up the moutain encountering many things until
vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_lcap100%vote for your say in the first RP event!!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Hypnosis

Hypnosis

Female Posts : 44

vote for your say in the first RP event!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:00 am

Voted for number 3! :3
Back to top Go down
http://thehypnosispack.forumotion.com
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:25 am

Same here number 3.
Back to top Go down
Kira

Kira

Female Posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:39 am

Number 3-.0
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:51 am

3 as well XD
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Ysellian

Ysellian

Male Posts : 33

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 pm

NUMBER 3 YEP
Back to top Go down
Shunook
Alpha
Alpha
Shunook

Female Posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

everyone basically voted for number 3...
Back to top Go down
https://thewinterspack.rpg-board.net
Silo

Silo

Female Posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:28 am

yeah imma say WERE GOING WITH NUMBER 3!!!! this RP event will start on my birthday or thursday. if my birthday it will be at 9 or 10 depends on how buissy i am that day and thursay 5-8 in the morning. this will begoing on for a whole of MEA weekend and week or known as thursday-sunday. WHO ever partisapates gets 45 snowflakes and can maybe get something from the store for free. Hope ya'll have fun... Oh and there will be PP on this RP event for cases i should not need to tell but shunook and or a beta. and listan to your Alphas and betas too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vote for your say in the first RP event!!!   vote for your say in the first RP event!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

vote for your say in the first RP event!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TheWintersPack :: Locked Topics-
Jump to: